When it comes to e-commerce photography, it can be very tedious work. What sets apart an amateur online store from a professional one? How can you create consistency in your product photos and streamline your process?
Don’t have money for a studio or fancy photo equipment? No problem! There are also a few tips & tricks you can easily apply that will get you professional-looking product photos. These tips are so easy, and you can do it today with items in your house.
What does it take to get a perfect apparel photograph?
Before getting that perfect apparel photography, some things need to be considered. Following are some of the important things:
Pick a Background That Matches the Clothing Style
- Keep a lint roller to make sure the clothes look great
- Lighting setup for clothing photography
- Use lenses with a focal length of over 50 mm
- Camera setting for clothing photography
- Popular Composition Setups for Apparel and Clothing Photos
- Use the Spot Healing Tool to Remove Blemishes
- Remove Wrinkles With Frequency Separation and keep retouching image background
Is setting up a studio important?
Setting up a small home studio is not that of a big deal. You don’t have to worry much about the expenses, and you can mold it the way you want to for every different shoot. You can turn nearly any room with space into a photography studio with a few items. You can get by with a camera, tripod, white wall, C-stand, duct tape, and natural light. If you have a little more to spend and want control over when and where you shoot, it’s worth investing in a few more pieces of equipment.
You can make it as small and as big as you want to as the size of the room is not covered in the photograph. Just make sure to clear all clutter from your area. You’ll want a clean space to stay organized and do the best work.